Iphone 7+ worth $120 more than 6s +?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by monojet, Sep 19, 2016.

1. monojet macrumors newbie

I've been an iphone user from the original iphone, all the way up to the iphone 5. I decided to try out android for a couple years, and I'm coming back to the iphone. I placed a pre-order for the iphone 7 + and is expected to arrive this week. However, I'm wondering if the $120 premium of the iphone 7+ over the 6s+ is worth it. I know I will be tempted to purchase the iphone 8 next year, but in all likelihood, I will stick with this phone for the next two years.

In a month or two, we will also probably find the 6s pluses discounted from various vendors. If you are in the party that believes that the 7 + is worth a $120 premium, at what price for the 6s + would you seriously consider it?

2. Freakonomics101 macrumors 65816

Freakonomics101

3. npolly0212 macrumors 65816

Sold my 6s+ and purchased the 7+ and I am glad I did. Phone is so fast and just all around I like it more and the colors

4. WindowsTraitor macrumors regular

yes, it is. You can always try to save the difference somewhere else. This phone can last at least the two year cycle or more. I got the 126gb but the 256GB should be more future proof.