iPhone 7P case with lens cover/cap?

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
Hey guys, do you know any iPhone 7 Plus cases with some sort of slide able lens cap or lens cover? I am so tired of wiping my camera every time I want to take a picture. I also think it would have it's benefits so people don't feel intimidated when you hold your phone in a certain position and also so potential people that want to rob don't notice if you have the big new iPhone or just one of those cheap smartphones.

alpi123

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2014
For a case I don't know but what I know is that my 6s takes the same pictures no matter if it has dust or fingerprints. I don't know if it's a Saphire thing but I like it.

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
For a case I don't know but what I know is that my 6s takes the same pictures no matter if it has dust or fingerprints. I don't know if it's a Saphire thing but I like it.
I think it's because the glass surface is much smaller, the lens on the iPhone 7 is also bigger. It is insane how noticeable the difference is between a clean camera and a dirty one.

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Hey guys, do you know any iPhone 7 Plus cases with some sort of slide able lens cap or lens cover? I am so tired of wiping my camera every time I want to take a picture. I also think it would have it's benefits so people don't feel intimidated when you hold your phone in a certain position and also so potential people that want to rob don't notice if you have the big new iPhone or just one of those cheap smartphones.
Wouldn't you just get smudges on the camera lense cap then? Creating the same issue, if not worse, because now it has to go through a second layer of glass and the top layer is smudged.

Reactions: upandown