iphone a headache problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pagkagwapo, Feb 6, 2009.

1. pagkagwapo macrumors newbie

hello, i have a 2g/8gig iphone been using 1.1.1 o.s jailbroken
    had no problems for the last 18mnths but suddenly the home button does not work i researched tons of solution in the internet how to troubleshoot it and so decided to upgrade the o.s to 2.0 since i think it could be a software problem, i used winpwn for the 2.0 version but the problem is i could not go to DFU mode since the home button does not work..so i decided to update its software to the normal 2.0 firmware hoping it should do the trick to solve the home button problem,... but then when it was finish updating to new version still the home button would not work..now im still stuck to the problem how to DFU the iphone so that i can jailbreak it..and our place has no AT&T service/signal..can anyone help me solve this problem??? or is there a iactivator for 2.0.0 version (windows) thanks alot....

2. ppc750fx macrumors 65816

I'm sorry, but your poor grammar and punctuation have made your post somewhat unintelligible.

3. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

sounds like you have a hardware problem, If you can't convince someone at apple to get it fixed you may have to find a 3rd party repair shop.