iPhone Accessories?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scariaga, Jul 9, 2008.

1. scariaga macrumors regular

So like many of you I'm going to be purchasing the 3G iphone on Friday. This will be my first iphone and I was curious to see if you guys recomended any accessories for the iphone. I'll probably buy everything @ the AT&T store on Friday in the hopes that I can get further discounts with my 2 year contract. So any certain accessories you guys have really found added to your iphone experience, any recomendations?

2. geeb macrumors regular

A screen protector.

A case if you dont trust your own sweaty palms.

3. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

Don't know about other peeps, but im getting the jawbone BT headset.

4. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

Since I'm really diggin the the back of the iPhone I'll more than likely just cop a holster for my iPhone.

6. scariaga thread starter macrumors regular

so with the screen protector do you keep that on at all times? can you use the touch screen with that on?

7. scariaga thread starter macrumors regular

wow didnt know there was one, oops

8. cliffrouse11bas macrumors regular

Depending on how you use your phone depends on what you need. I work at a financial institution and am not very rough on my phone therefore I feel it better to leave it naked. I had my original 1 year with no scratches on the screen. The screen remember is not like a conventional phone it is glass which is far less prone to scratches. I dont like the screen protectors because to me it makes the phone look far worse because most of the protectors get scratched leaving a far uglier picture than if it was not on at all.