iPhone acting bizarre

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by macfearless, Nov 12, 2008.

1. macfearless macrumors regular

hello all. well my iPhone has begun doing some weird stuff. whenever i'm at work it'll be on my desk and all of a sudden the screen will come on. then when i press any button, it goes to the unlock screen but there is no clock/calendar displayed. it's done this a few times today. other than that it's shown nothing else to be wrong with it. any ideas?

2. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Try restoring it and if that doesn't work take it into your local Apple Store.

3. macfearless thread starter macrumors regular

yeah, i'm gonna restore when i get off of work. it's just so sporadic, it'll be tough to say when it's going to happen again:confused:

4. macfearless thread starter macrumors regular

5. jlake02 macrumors 68020

jlake02

Probably because it's a troubleshooting issue. :)

6. jmccullough108 macrumors 6502a

jmccullough108

Did you recently install any programs? Jailbreak? If not, then its something that if restoring didn't fix, I would send it in.

I have seen a phone where it was doing that same thing, problem was they deleted/moved a file in ssh.

7. macfearless thread starter macrumors regular

no, haven't jailbroken or anything. i'm just going to have to see if it does it at all today...