iPhone acting weird!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by redgaz26, Nov 26, 2007.

1. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48a Safari/419.3)

Bought my phone on Nov 9 and have had no problems until yesterday. Firstly if I'm playing a song after a about 2mins it stops
    playing. Then last night the phone starts ringing and after 2 rings it stops and the call dissapears. Then safari starts crashing. This all happens within an hour. Anyone else had this????

2. CD3660 macrumors 68040

CD3660

None of those problems, but last week I had a strange thing happen. My screen went black and the phone would not respond to any button presses even when I had an incoming call (during which the screen remained black as if the phone was locked). I rebooted it by holding down the sleep and home buttons together, and all has been fine since then.

3. Wavell macrumors regular

Wavell

I've had to force a reboot of mine about 4-5 times since I bought it on Nov 9th - usually it's after opening the iTunes store interface.. it's almost as if something's taking up 100% of the CPU time - the display becomes non-responsive etc

apart from that and the odd safari crash - it's been fine ;)

4. jecapaga macrumors 601

jecapaga

I've had phone calls disappear when I attempt to slide/unlock to answer...phone crashes.