iPhone Alarm Clock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wvuwhat, Oct 20, 2009.

1. wvuwhat macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

2. sparrky macrumors 6502a

sparrky

Whoa, that does look pretty awesome. I forsee this being in my bedroom in the near future. :D It says, "View photos and videos on the 7" LCD screen or slide out the retractable docking tray to charge or listen to your iPod® or iPhone® music." but I don't get if that means you can watch videos from your iPhone, or if you have to load them into the clocks memory or SD card. If it's from the iPhone then it's definitely going to be mine.

Right now I have an iHome alarm clock. It's alright. Suddenly it seems so lacking.

3. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Darn, for $50 you can now view videos? That's neat! I only have one of their previous versions which is this one. I even left a review for it :p

So far I'm satisfied with it, I don't know how videos gonna work on that screen of the new product but I usually just watch mine on my iPhone itself so I can watch whatever when I'm laying on my bed (Youtube/iPod etc)

4. Stormbringer macrumors regular

Is there actually something like that with no built-in alarm (I want to use the iPhone), no radio, no remote... I just want a clock!

But this one looks good, only I think it would annoy me at night...

5. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

Now this is what I've been looking for.....this thing looks awsome.
    The one thing I would like is if it showed your caller ID on the 7" screen for incoming calls.....
    I see it's back orderd I'm going to try to find one online,I'll buy it and then report back if no one els has by then.
    GREAT FIND!!!!

6. wvuwhat thread starter macrumors 65816

wvuwhat

Perfect, I'm low on funds at the moment, so hopefully you get it soon and like it and I'll probably end up ordering it before the end of the month.

7. Locoboof macrumors 65816

Locoboof

Well bad news,it dosent look like it's avalible to order at all online. It says "backorderd" and they will email me when it's in stock..... & that's from the Sony style site. And from other online retailers they don't even have the item listed......so we'll see.
    If anyone gets it before me or gets a email let me know.
    Other wise I'll keep ya updated when they notify me.

8. businessgo macrumors member

I love the way the picture says "iPhone not included".

9. woody1981 macrumors newbie

i phone alarm clocks

i want an iphone alarm that amplifies the ringing of my phone in the middle of the night i work on a call basis and i need to hear the phone while im sleeping and i do sleep hard