Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TimurCologne

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 11, 2016
Anyone else who is using the iPhone with full brightness all day? Which model? How is battery Life so far?

Last edited:

tevion

macrumors member
Apr 2, 2009
Anyone else who is using the iPhone with full brightness all day? Which model? How is battery Life so far?

Mine is set under half way. Permanently.

Not sure how anyone could cope with full brightness, if you're in full beaming sunlight it'll be handy but anything other than that is just way to bright.

Reactions: ABC5S

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
Full brightness is painful. A lot of my reading is right before bed or after work hours in near darkness. I often wish there was a way to make the screen go several degrees darker than the darkest setting - or .... <cries> a dark theme.

Reactions: ABC5S

QueenTyrone

macrumors 6502a
Sep 21, 2016
Mine is on autobrightness and my battery is miserable...like after 5 hrs I'm below 20% miserable

Thor_1

macrumors 6502a
Sep 18, 2016
Texas
Full brightness is painful. A lot of my reading is right before bed or after work hours in near darkness. I often wish there was a way to make the screen go several degrees darker than the darkest setting - or .... <cries> a dark theme.
There is a way with one of the triple clicking settings. You can google it to find it.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
Mine is set under half way. Permanently.

Not sure how anyone could cope with full brightness, if you're in full beaming sunlight it'll be handy but anything other than that is just way to bright.

That's no joke. Apples displays are blindingly bright. I barely make it past half way without wincing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.