Iphone and backing up with itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by doc2142, Jul 23, 2010.

1. doc2142 macrumors member

I downloaded a lot of application from installous and I have music on here that I didn't go through itunes, is there a way to back up everything into itunes? that way if I get new apps off my computer or got more music I don't have itunes deleting apps that it doesn't have?

2. gehrbox macrumors 65816

gehrbox

Are you referring to pirated music and apps?

3. doc2142 thread starter macrumors member

well sort of idk if we are allowed to talk about it here sorry if we are not.

But yeah I have appsync installed to have it transfer anything on my iphone to itunes but when I go to itunes and do transfer purchases to itunes it starts by copying tomtom then quickly stops the sync and nothing happens.

4. gehrbox macrumors 65816

gehrbox

It's against the rules here :

"Warez/Serials/Keys. Do not post software serial numbers or keys or refer people to specific websites, software, or techniques whose purpose is to break or bypass software licensing methods, distribute cracks, or obtain or use commercial software or media in violation of its license and/or for copyright violation. Do not ask for or give such help."