iphone and cloud?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sweetice2007, Oct 29, 2007.

1. sweetice2007 macrumors 6502

is anyone using cloud yet? there doesnt seem to be enough information on the website and wehn i tried emailing the uk support the email wont send to the sales team and the technical team didnt reply.

anyone had joy?

2. Ubuntu macrumors 68000

Ubuntu

I tried to sign up, but sadly they don't accept Maestro... great!

I'm going to submit a ticket, asking about alternate pay methods. If I manage to get signed up, I'll give ya feedback on the service.

All I know at the moment is that there are a good amount of hotspots in Bristol, which is annoying me!:p

3. sweetice2007 thread starter macrumors 6502

edge jus runs so slow..going from 3g back to 2g is like hell crazy...ah well..i tried to get information on whether the £6.99 a month fo runlimited access is a contract but it doesnt say so on the website. i also tried to like get in touch with them and nothing. its so frustrating, i cant belive their customer service sucks so much for a company that has been chosen by the likes of o2 and apple to provide hotspots for iphone and itouch users.

4. illitrate23 macrumors 6502

illitrate23

i've been using it with my Touch for the last few weeks
    i signed up for something that s'posed to allow me to use the itunes music store but it seems to work fine for safari and youtube and even mail (if you've loaded mail onto your Touch that is)
    it's not brilliant though - i tried connecting to it while queuing for Leopard and i couldn't connect to it anywhere around the Regents St store
    even in the City, where they say the Cloud has most coverage, you still loose signal when the roads are narrow and the office buildings are tall

still - it's very cool to get off the train in the morning on the way to work, walk out of the station and 10 yards down the road i hear the beep to tell me that it's just downloaded my emails

5. sweetice2007 thread starter macrumors 6502