iPhone and iTunes Album/Artwork Problems...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by D3lta, Mar 7, 2008.

1. D3lta macrumors 6502a

First, I'd like to say I'm a new iPhone owner:)D), so bear with me.:p...

I have custom made artwork for all my songs, I just make them in Photoshop based on the songs singer. In the picture below, Akon is the singer for the songs, so Akon is also the name for the album(and that's like that for all songs).

But why if all songs say "Akon, Akon" in iTunes... why are there a couple of Akons on there? Why aren't they all in one album artwork, all his songs are identical...

Also, is there a way to make iTunes/iPhone list artists that start with numbers at the top of the list, and not at the end?

Thanks...

Here is a picture:

[​IMG]

2. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

you should go to all the tracks with akon, select them all. and then right click and get info. there you can click the checkboxes to make all of their info the same and enter the information for album artist, and artist for the selected tracks. this should fix it

3. D3lta thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks, that worked!:)

Also, do you know if I can put artists/albums name at the beginning instead of end?

4. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

what do you mean by that

5. D3lta thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sorry, made the sentence confusing.

I meant...

Artists/albums name that start in numbers are at the end of the list... after Z.

Is there a way to put them on top?

For example, 50 Cent is at the bottom of the list, is there a way to put it on top of the list, before A lettered artists.

6. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

no i dont think there is a way to