iPhone and iTunes Battery Indicator issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by crazyspartan678, Mar 9, 2011.

1. crazyspartan678 macrumors newbie

I am currently using an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3 and the battery of my iPhone will say 100% and will show the fully charged icon on the phone. On iTunes, it will say on the sidebar that the iPhone is still charging. Is my phone still charging and is this harmful to the battery? Or is this a bug with the display on iPhone or iTunes?

This has been a problem ever since I got the phone in December (running 4.2.1) and still occurs.

2. element96x macrumors newbie

Chances are its destroying your phones battery. The acid is probably already eating away at the insides of the phone.:)

3. crazyspartan678 thread starter macrumors newbie

But my iPhone shows that it is done charging with the plug instead of the lightning bolt on the battery indicator. The only thing telling me otherwise is iTunes so it may be an OS or iTunes bug. I just don't want to take it to Apple because the nearest store is far away and I don't have a ton of time to do so.

4. SXR macrumors 6502a

SXR

Haha , now thats a funny post :) You're phone is probably going to be fine , though :D