iPhone and iTunes connection?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krayzie116, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Krayzie116 macrumors 6502

Mar 31, 2010
    Hi guys, I tried to do a search on this but didn't find anything.

So the question I have or you can say it weird, I want to know if it has happen to you guys.

When I connect my iPhone 4 to my iTunes, I got a message saying you got content that you bought hasn't been transfer to this iTunes account on the computer and I have an iMac (by the way I haven't download the faceTime Beta either). All I use my iMac is my graphic design listen to music that pretty much it on it, I have all paid software like Photoshop. Anyways it says do you want to transfer to this computer. I click yes then it has somebody else iTunes account. It was really weird, it ask for password too, and I never jailbreak my iPhone 4 or my iPad.

I wonder if my iTunes been hack? I haven't seen any reciept in my email about un-bought purchases. By the way it happen twice to me even when I connect my iPad and got the same message. I think its a song called I never know or something like that forgot the name of it I'm so :confused:
  2. wyneken macrumors regular

Feb 26, 2010
    The great State of Maine
    That is weird. Is this a brand-new iPhone, right out of the box? Nobody has used it but you?
  3. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mar 31, 2010
    yep both the iPhone and iPad are new...Got the iPhone when it first came out and my iPad couple of weeks ago...

maybe when I turn on the Remote on the iPad for the home sharing it trigger something...
  4. SnowDX macrumors 6502

Jun 30, 2010
    The Great White North
    Do you have kids or a spouse who bought an app with their account and you or they put that app on your phone?
  5. Krayzie116 thread starter macrumors 6502

Mar 31, 2010
    Nope no kids or spouse...I didn't even recongize the email either, when I get home I will see if it does it again and write the email down...it happen last night though...