iPhone and the Apple store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by one1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. one1 macrumors 65816

A while back people were buying refurbs from apple. Even when I didn't see them for sale at that time in the store, persons were still coming up with them. Never did figure out where they were getting them from, as they were not posted in the clearance area.

In any case, Is it still possible to get a refurb from Apple? I peeked around and didn't find any. They have to have about a million laying around that have been RTV'd. Preferably a 4 gig, but I know that isn't going to happen. A refurb 8gig would be acceptable if they offered it.

2. ascham87 macrumors regular

ascham87

I'd say just keep checking on the Apple iPhone refurb page here. I know that isn't much help, but I know it literally will be up for maybe 1-3 days max and then they're out again. A friend bought one just a few weeks back by just checking once a day. He said it was only up for less than a day before they were sold out again.

3. abbottpc.com macrumors member

The refurbished iPhones usually sell the same day. Just check the site everyday. It's been awhile since I have seen them.