Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SailorMike

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2008
Orlando
I've had trouble connecting in hotels that offer wireless when they first direct you to a terms screen or some other webpage that requires room number etc.

Is there a trick or am I stupid?

bmms8

macrumors 68020
Dec 19, 2007
I've had trouble connecting in hotels that offer wireless when they first direct you to a terms screen or some other webpage that requires room number etc.

good question, i would like to know this as well!

viggen61

macrumors 6502
Jul 24, 2002
New Jersey

Are you entering the information they ask for? That kind of setup is pretty normal in the hotels I've used my MacBook Pro in.

If you are entering the information it asks for, what is the problem you are getting?

:apple::apple:

SailorMike

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 2, 2008
Orlando
I don't have any problem with my MBA either, but it seems that hotels sometimes give you an odd screen that doesn't appear on my iPhone. I'm not at a hotel right now to describe it, but over the past year, this has been a problem.

Some hotels have a terms of service screen that doesn't seem to show up on the iPhone the way it does on my MBA. Others have some kind of room number data entry screen. I know I sound vague, but this has been a bother in my travels.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.