iPhone and Verizon

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by longball11, Feb 4, 2009.

1. longball11 macrumors 6502a

longball11

My 2 year contract with my verizon phone ends in May. Any chance the iPhone will move to Verizon? I just don't feel compelled to move to At&T because they are expensive to buy and pay monthly. Their signals in areas seem weak as well but i dont know if that affects areas of Southwest Viriginia, Northern Virginia and Southeast Virginia.

2. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

3. longball11 thread starter macrumors 6502a

longball11

Cost

How much is the iPhone when you first buy it with the activation then how much is it monthly?

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Uhhh.. it depends, is it the 8GB or 16GB? Assuming you're a new customer to AT&T, you will have the subsidized price.

With regards to how much is it with the activation, it depends again, they have pro rated charges, features you want to include, etc etc.

How much is it monthly? Again it depends on the features you want, how you use your minutes or text plan (overcharges)

We can't actually tell you here since your question is really vague, but I think this website will enlighten you,
    found it through Google :rolleyes:

5. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Girl, do some research. Go to the AT&T site. I'm not going to do your research for you. I don't care if you get an iPhone or not.

6. longball11 thread starter macrumors 6502a

longball11

Thanks Rayfire, sorry I couldn't give enough information, not used to At&T but I could have said I was going 16gb.

7. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

The 16GB model is sold for $299. I believe the one-time activation fee is $36. They have different monthly plans. The cheapest one is $69 a month including 450 anytime minutes, 5,000 night/weekend minutes, and unlimited data.