iPhone App help

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by craxj8120, Aug 24, 2012.

1. craxj8120 macrumors newbie

Hello,

Awhile back I posted a question asking for help in a particular game, however it turned into a war between 2 other posters and no one was able to answer my question. I have taken a break from the game, but now I am back and still having the same issue as before.

The game is called "Escape the Swamp" and it is on the iPhone app store for $0.99 (so i guess it works with iTouch too, but I couldn't find a native version for my iPad). Usually I only buy free games, but this one looked especially interesting. It is really fun to play and is my most played game. The game has an achievement system (that also syncs with game center), but I am stuck on the last achievement.

The achievement is called "First Responder" and the description is: "In 'Space Race', reach the destination in under 28 seconds."

If any of you have gotten this, please post how. It is my last achievement and then I have all of them. So far my best time is 29.1 seconds.

2. j.strong macrumors newbie

Hey, this looks interesting. I myself am an avid Angry Birds player, but the game is getting old and I am looking for something to replace it. Could you post a link to it?

P.S. Personally I look for paid apps ($0.99 - $2.99) when looking for something with longevity. This looks cool.

3. craxj8120 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. j.strong macrumors newbie

Alright, I have to say, for an indie game, this is absolutely incredible. At first I was expecting something that looks like it would be from a major company with 20 people working on it, but this was made by 1 person! This game took the place Angry birds had on my home page, and I can see myself spending some time on this. So far I am in chapter 2 of the campaign with the second grade spring attached. I love the coin and shop system, definitely worth the $0.99!

I am glad you showed this to me. I'll see how far I get with that achievement. The app store needs to games like this.

5. seanpercival01 macrumors member

6. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I'm looking for an Angry Birds replacement as well. Been through every version and every level with 3 stars. Looks good, maybe I'll give it a try.

I'll update as I progress.

7. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

Purchased it, regretting it. :( I'll go back to Doodle Jump until I find something better.