iPhone Apple Logo Cover?

kennyfool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
I am looking for a skin/sticker that would cover the iPhone 4s' logo on the back... preferably something black or clear. Anyone know where I could find something like this? I've tried Amazon, EBay, shady Google websites and haven't found anything... thanks in advance!

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
May I ask why you only wan the logo covered?
It's actually pretty common because some people love the Apple product but dont necessarily want to be a billboard for the company after already spending premium prices on it.

For me, I try to either cover the logo or integrate it into some design. It's an old habit from the MacBook since I hate the "look at me" glowing logo but I do actually love how the black logo on the black aluminum looks on the current iPhone.

norwegian wood

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
i hate showing the apple logo. i hate that some cases make a hole on the back so you can see it, it is tacky

kennyfool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
Haha well for me I actually want a cover for it so it doesn't get scratched. As you can see from this picture, I got a carbon fiber Ghost Armor skin, but the apple was left naked

urkel

macrumors 68030
Nov 3, 2008
+1 black tape..

by the way no offense really, but that is one of the most unattractive cases i have ever seen, lol
No offense from me either but Jony Ive would probably prefer he kept the Apple logo covered than see his work wearing a speedo. There's so much going on its like the MySpace of phone cases. :p

kennyfool

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 30, 2011
+1 black tape..

by the way no offense really, but that is one of the most unattractive cases i have ever seen, lol
None taken. I have like 4 other cases and this one was actually free from a friend. I like it because it has a magnet and a car/bike mount. Its not meant to be "pretty"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.