iPhone Apple Logo Cover?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by kennyfool, Oct 6, 2012.

1. kennyfool macrumors newbie

I am looking for a skin/sticker that would cover the iPhone 4s' logo on the back... preferably something black or clear. Anyone know where I could find something like this? I've tried Amazon, EBay, shady Google websites and haven't found anything... thanks in advance!

2. theautopilot macrumors 6502a

theautopilot

3. x-evil-x macrumors 68030

x-evil-x

4. urkel macrumors 68030

It's actually pretty common because some people love the Apple product but dont necessarily want to be a billboard for the company after already spending premium prices on it.

For me, I try to either cover the logo or integrate it into some design. It's an old habit from the MacBook since I hate the "look at me" glowing logo but I do actually love how the black logo on the black aluminum looks on the current iPhone.

5. norwegian wood macrumors regular

i hate showing the apple logo. i hate that some cases make a hole on the back so you can see it, it is tacky

6. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha well for me I actually want a cover for it so it doesn't get scratched. As you can see from this picture, I got a carbon fiber Ghost Armor skin, but the apple was left naked

7. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

8. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah but don't you have to buy the whole thing? I'm looking for JUST the apple. I don't want to spend $20 on a skin and any use the apple

9. kthnxshwn macrumors regular

10. VinnyV macrumors member

11. norwegian wood macrumors regular

+1 black tape..

by the way no offense really, but that is one of the most unattractive cases i have ever seen, lol

12. urkel macrumors 68030

No offense from me either but Jony Ive would probably prefer he kept the Apple logo covered than see his work wearing a speedo. There's so much going on its like the MySpace of phone cases. :p

13. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

None taken. I have like 4 other cases and this one was actually free from a friend. I like it because it has a magnet and a car/bike mount. Its not meant to be "pretty"

14. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool didn't know that! Thanks! Oh but is the iPhone 5s logo the same size as the 4?

15. norwegian wood macrumors regular

so that hole in the back is part of the mounting system?

16. Mr.C macrumors 601

Comparing my 4S and 5 they seem to be the same size. There is no reason why they wouldn't be.

17. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah. You can mount tripods, bike mounts, etc. Plus the magnet on the back comes in handy at work.

18. kennyfool thread starter macrumors newbie

Cool. I'll do that then. Thanks!