Iphone apps suddenly disappeared???

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ken21, Apr 12, 2011.

1. ken21 macrumors member

One time(happened few times actually) i was playing my phone before i go to sleep. Next morning, i woke up and turned on my phone ....all apps are gone!!!! some of them are from app store, for free; some of them are from installous. its really bothering me! I just used ifun box to open the local file, and search those apps which are gone, and they are still there!

2. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

I refuse to help someone that pirates apps. If you can't afford a few bucks for games, don't bother downloading them at all.

3. ken21 thread starter macrumors member

Yea.Okay...but the legit ones are gone too.

4. jtara macrumors 65816

No soup for you!

5. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Then dont post if you refuse to help.

OP, seen this happen. If happened to my girlfriends phone. Restore the phone, get all your settings back, ect ect (long process) and everything should be fine.

6. iApples macrumors 65816

iApples

Anyone could of said to restore. That's a solution for every problem. Your intellectual ability leaves me beyond surprised.

7. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

8. ken21 thread starter macrumors member

i tried every time, because if i didn't, those invisible apps still using the space.
    But the i restored+back up the phone, same thing happened again..werid

9. danlovaj macrumors regular

that's what you get for jailbreaking! the risks come with the rewards. prepare yourself for them all!

10. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

I agree, anyone could have. But no one has yet. My intellectual ability? I don't understand why you try to insult me. If you refuse to help, DONT POST. No one cares about your opinion.

Well OP, I don't know what else you can do. Maybe jailbreak it, get your free apps a different way and see if it happens again.

11. b0blndsy macrumors 6502

Restore is not the solution of every problem but its a solution to every problem when there is no other solution.

12. manpreetsingh26 macrumors newbie

apps are gone

all mine apps are suddenly dissappeared when i try to reintall that from pc
    when itunes syn that app and its shows app loading and when app is installed it suddenly disapper really confused a lot donot now what to do