iphone apps won't open

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by eastcoaster13, Oct 12, 2008.

1. eastcoaster13 macrumors newbie

I've had my iphone for about a week now, and haven't had the opportunity to even jailbreak it yet, but suddenly from one day to the next (without even having plugged it into the computer that day or anything), the apps stopped opening. If I select an app, it shows its loading page for about 10s, and then just exits to the home page. I've tried restarting, resetting, resyncing, and nothing seems to solve the problem. Please help???

2. MacPhone31 macrumors newbie

Hope this helps

:apple:
    turn off your phone for a few minutes. When you turn it back on download a new app. (I downloaded a big app the game Driver)
    then your apps should start working. If the problem still occurs then delete your apps and reload them.
    Hope this helps!
    :apple:

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Just a FYI, but you're responding to a thread that was posted over a year ago and providing a solution (okay, ONE of the solutions) that is covered in numerous threads. I'm pretty sure the OP read one of those other threads and figured out his problem by now.