Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Clayne

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
What discounts does AT&T premier give to customers with a family plan (2 iPhones)?

I won't be able to look at it myself for a few days, until my account is aligned with the premier registration.

I noticed, with the single person plan, you can get ~$10 off your minutes plan and ~$5 off your monthly data plan. I was wondering if that extended to family plans and for all phones within?

Thank you,
c

rjohnstone

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2007
PHX, AZ.
They vary based on what deal was negotiated between the employer/school and AT&T.

I get 23% off the voice and messaging plans and no activation fees.

Clayne

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
Thanks. I was mostly wanting to confirm that the discounts extend to the family plan, so thank you!

Clayne

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
Does anyone receive a discount off of the Unlimited Data plan?

Thanks,
C

abijnk

macrumors 68040
Oct 15, 2007
Los Angeles, CA

Thanks,
C

Yes. However, don't take that to mean you will. I receive a 25% discount off of everything (voice, data, etc), but that's because that the deal my company got. Each organization is different so the only way you'll know for sure is once you actually get it.

rjohnstone

macrumors 68040
Dec 28, 2007
PHX, AZ.
Thanks. I was mostly wanting to confirm that the discounts extend to the family plan, so thank you!
Yes, I'm on a family plan with two iPhones and a RAZR.
I don't get a discount on the data portion, but I do on everything else.
That's the deal my company negotiated with AT&T.

RetiredInFl

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
Yes, but not until I discovered that my data discount only applies to the PRIMARY line on my account. The iPhone 3G then 3GS was the 2nd line for a year and never got the data discount. CSR's told me my discount didn't apply to data - they were wrong. I recently moved it to the PRIMARY line and the data was discounted my 19%.

Thanks,
C

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.