Iphone ATT packaging

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by quaterbyadime, Jun 24, 2010.

1. quaterbyadime macrumors newbie

So I just got my iphone shipped to my place. I preordered this phone from att and one thing I notice from all the unboxing videos is that... the fedex box had a clear wrap around the iphone box itself to keep it in place. Today when I received my phone from att, my phone was just inside a small fedex box with a cushion bag filled with air... but that cushion bag had no air in it. So I'm worried about the phone itself because it must of been moving back and forth inside the box.

My question is that did anyone get a packaged that was like this? A fedex box with your iphone inside, but no cushion or anything to keep the phone still from moving around inside the box. I'm wondering is this just for the people who ordered off att.

Thanks

2. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

Mine came in a similar fashion, only with the air cushion intact. It was snug against the side nice and secure. If it works fine, it should be fine. This should fail in the first 30 days. If not, it should keep kicking less you abuse it.

3. MVPinFLA macrumors 6502

Mine was just like yours. I was surprised, but it is packed well in the iPhone box.