Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering what the situation is with worldwide iPhone 4 availability. In Spain it's not looking good.
It was released at the end of July (28th or 29th I think) but I wasn't able to buy it then. I was planning on buying it in September but they (my carrier Movistar) didn't have them in. They said they would be available the first week of October but they still didn't have them and now, Tuesday the 12th, they are still not available anywhere nearby (40km radius).

What's the situation in your respective country? I'd like to know if it's just a shortage here or if it's worldwide.

Thanks,

-Ams.

Roo Zilla

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2010
I ordered my first iPhone in July, and it took about 10 days to get it. I ordered my 2nd one on October 2nd, I got it on Oct. 6th. I'm in the USA.

iKrl

macrumors regular
Jun 2, 2009
Ok then, So in the US there is less of a shortage... damn Spain! :rolleyes:

-Ams.

Yea mexico is terrible too, there is no way to find an iPhone unless you go to the carrier store in the morning of the day they get them (it isn't defined)
Movistar here got so few that they run out fast, i'm not getting my iPhone with them but to relate to you I'm telling you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.