iPhone Bags

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coryetzkorn, Jul 1, 2008.

1. coryetzkorn macrumors regular

coryetzkorn

This may sound stupid but I'm basing my decision on where to buy the 3G iPhone depending on if they have the special bags. You know which ones... the black ones with the iPhone on them. Is it only an Apple store thing?

I would rather buy the iPhone at my local ATT store becauswe it's closer and the staff will probably be more knowledgeable about activation, but only if I get the bag!

2. SayCheese macrumors 6502a

I'm in the UK but if I remember correctly the pictures that came out at the iPhone launch last year were of the iPhone bags only being available at Apple stores. The AT&T stores were using orange and blue ones.

As I say I am from the UK so I could be wrong.

3. Mac-Addict macrumors 65816

Mac-Addict

The bags were only for iPhones bought in Apple stores, in the UK and USA.

4. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

That would make complete sense out here too. Each one has to advertise for themselves.

5. carve macrumors 6502a

carve

I think it was a one time deal. It was the first phone, so it deserved a special box. This new one is exactly "ground shattering" like the last one was. So my guess is no. They will use regular bags.

6. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

I was thinking the same thing. I have an AT&T store 1 minute away and an Apple store 15 minutes away. The Apple store would be more fun and we would definitely get the bag (maybe a white bag for a white iphone, that'd be cool) but like you said, activation would probably be quicker and easier at AT&T. Decisions, decisions..........

7. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

8. Nykwil macrumors 65816

Nykwil

[​IMG]

lol jk

[​IMG]

I AM anticipating a kickass bag though...I wonder how much my 1st gen bag would fetch on ebay?

9. wildcardd macrumors 6502a

Perfect, thanks!