iPhone battery life

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by newjacksm, Aug 24, 2012.

1. newjacksm macrumors member

Is this pretty bad? Every time I use it the battery goes down a percent or two. This is a refurbished phone from Verizon because my new one was replaced due to another problem and it seemed my last one had 10x better battery life.

At 20%
    [​IMG]

After sending a couple text's after about 50min it drops to 9% Sending about 10 text messages.
    [​IMG]

2. cynics macrumors G3

A lot of stand by time but I usually get better then that. My usage is 6-7 hours all the time. And I've seen members much better then that.

3. Psycho Mantis macrumors member

Don't know if this still applies, but on my original iPhone I had the same problem. A restart fixed the issue, maybe give it a try?

4. ValerieDurden macrumors 6502a

5. newjacksm thread starter macrumors member

I've restarted it and let it die. I've had the phone since May and it's really bad. Never had this problem with my other iPhone 4. It would just randomly turn off and it would not turn back on. Only when it felt like it:mad::mad:

6. cyks macrumors 68020

cyks

Without knowing what you're using it for, there's no way for us to know if you're getting good times or not. Not to mention, your cell signal changed between the two- if it has to search for a signal, that alone will eat battery.