iPhone belt clip

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Robbietaylor, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Robbietaylor macrumors regular

I need help finding a belt clip that will fit the iPhone 3gs in a Speck SeeThru.

2. Robbietaylor thread starter macrumors regular

3. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

The only decent belt clip that I have found that fits an iPhone with a case is the belt clip from Seidio and it works with the Seidio Innocase II only.

S-

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

not true

1st I love my Seidio Innocase II & holster but I have got the holster to work with several cases they just have to be on the thinner side. honestly though the innocase II is a great case imo you can find them on ebay to for $13-$25 shipped the blue case cost the most and case and holster about $35 Mygearstore has 25% off now case holster reg price $39.95 just holster reg $24 code is HW2009 and good till 10/20 Tuesday good on everything btw. on other note on MGS if there is a back order item they want to hold the order up till everything is in stock. in my case that meant they wanted me to wait two months because of a back order on a case that I ordered cause it was on sale and cheap and it was for my Seidio Innocase II & holster I was not happy about that!

5. ihonda macrumors 68000

seido products are amazing, i wish the iphone innocase didnt expose the back apple id be all over the combo

6. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

The latest version of the Innocase II comes with a clear plastic window instead of a hole. So the Apple logo is visible but protected.

S-

7. ihonda macrumors 68000

id rather not see it at all.. thats whats holding me off from buying the combo

8. Che Castro macrumors 603

then scratch the logo off, and if your iphone is black get a black case,you wont even notice the whole there since its all black now :rolleyes:

9. ihonda macrumors 68000

your solution is ridiculous.. first i have a white phone

secondly your telling me to SCRATCH the apple logo off? uh.. wow?