iPhone Bluetooth car kit

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mowgli21, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Mowgli21 macrumors regular

Hi

What I'm after is a Bluetooth kit that plugs in, in my car (cigarete socket or something) that allows me to play music from my phone through my car speakers and also allow me to take phone calls through it. Hopefully something that picks up my phone automatically each time I get in the car.

Anyone got or seen something like this?

Thanks

2. Sean006 macrumors 6502

check out iSimple...

isimplesolutions.com

i just had the gateway installed with the bluetooth module and it works great...

also charges the IP4....i can stream music or thru the dock connector..

mic is above my rear view mirror, calls come thru music stops and lets you take the call when done with call music comes back on...

they also mounted a craddle for the iphone to my dash then the cable comes out right below..

i think best buy has them but i had mine installed by a local high end stereo shop...

3. martiansoldier macrumors 6502

I have the Pioneer DEH-P6100BT head unit in my car and it works like a charm!

However this would only be an option if you are willing to replace the head unit in your car.

4. TruckdriverSean macrumors 6502a

I just ordered the Kensington K33428US Bluetooth unit. Won't be here for a while yet, so I really can't comment on how good it will be. Reviews seemed fairly positive.

Sean