iphone bluetooth ear piece

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by saladiro, Aug 24, 2008.

1. saladiro macrumors 6502a

saladiro

hi all, I am looking for a good quality bluetooth ear piece for my 3G. can anyone please share there thoughts and experiences...

much appreciate

2. Mr. Giver '94 macrumors 68000

Mr. Giver '94

If you search around, you will find a few other threads on this. I'd say your best bet is to go with either the Apple bluetooth headset or the Plantronics Discovery. I've heard good things about both. Hope this helps in your decision making. :)

3. snipersix macrumors member

i have a jawbone, works great. Clear, small, and fashionable

4. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

iPhone BT Headset - If the Apple iPod Earbuds fit your ears, you might consider this headset. Although mine and others suffered from pops and crackles.

Jawbone 2 - No complaints! Multitude of fitment options. Amazing sound; too loud even! Impressive Noise Cancellation.

5. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

Do a search in this subforum, and you'll see a lot of threads and a lot of opinions. There are definitely a lot of good posts about Plantronics 510, 520, and 925, so that's a good place to start. Mixed reviews of the jawbone and the Apple, so I'd say caveat emptor there.

I have the Plantronics 510, and I highly recommend it. The only thing I don't like about it is the size, so I'll be moving to the smaller 925 in hopes that the sound quality will be the same. I've heard nothing but good, so I'm sure it will be.

HTH

6. saladiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

saladiro

thanks all..

question regareding the platronics 925, does it have a loop thig to go around my ear? I dont have the shape that can fit with just the "in ear" style

7. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

It does not have a ear hook. It has three (small, medium, large) gel ear pieces for varying sized ears. I cannot recommend this headset enough. Both the fit and sound quality are great.

8. Oilbrnr macrumors 6502

Then go with the 520. Very comfortable fit.

9. equlizer macrumors regular

another vote for jawbone 2. A bit pricey though:eek: