iphone Bluetooth Headsets issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by 10-Dee-Q, Oct 7, 2008.

1. 10-Dee-Q macrumors 6502

Bandung, West Java, Indonesia & Singapore
    Hi, i bought iPhone bluetoth headsets together with my original iphone 8gb about a year ago.
    but i never used it cause i preffer my other headsets, anyway i remember i've tried to pair it once with my iphone and wiith my other phone too, and it works flawlessly, only the distance of the bluettoth range is not very good, anyway i kept in my cupboard, and yesterday one of my friend sees it and want to buy it from me, so i say ok. I tried to cherge it for him, i plug it using my iphone power adaptor, but it shows no sign of charging (no light or etc.) The last time i charge it is about a year ag and it work then.
    so i guess maybe i have to charge it longer cause i never use it for so long,
    i left it in the charge for about 5 hours and still no sign of charging! no indicator light or anything and it can't be turned on!!

i need help, does anybody have the same problem ? or ever heard of this problem?

the headsets is still very new, so i'm quite pissed by this!

2. Oilbrnr macrumors 6502

Sounds like from lack of use, the battery is now bad. It is not good to store rechargeables empty for long periods of time.

3. crazyyankeefan macrumors regular

i bought it shortly after getting my 3g. in general, i must say that the quality of this product SUCKS. i didn't get a fairly acceptable one until the 3rd exchange. the quality of this product is very inconsistent. it's up to your luck whether you get a good one or not.

4. 10-Dee-Q thread starter macrumors 6502

Bandung, West Java, Indonesia & Singapore
  5. papiti macrumors regular

papiti

Yep, I've got a suggestion, THROW IT AWAY. ITS WORTH NOTHING NOW!!!:):apple: