IPhone Bluetooth is Solid

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jimbo1mcm, May 7, 2011.

1. jimbo1mcm macrumors 68000

My wife's Droid Pro just got a Verizon/Android update that now doesn't let her use her bluetooth in her car. I paired my IPhone 4 in her car and it works perfectly. Android has a long way to go to catch up to the engineering in an Apple OS.

2. walie macrumors 6502a

My sony mw600 has never been able to pair well with the iOS, whether its a ipod touch or iphone, audio is constantly skipping and the connection is always broken. It works perfectly with my two android phones however. What does that tell you?

3. Dumbledorelives macrumors 6502

Dumbledorelives

Tells us you're an annoying android fanboy?

All three of the Bluetooth headsets I've owned have worked flawlessly with my iPhone. Only one worked with my father's android. What does that tell you?

4. rwd hero macrumors 6502

I have problems with my iPhone and my kenwood indash DVD player. When im listening to pandora, or the ipod it skips every few minutes, but if im talking to someone on the phone its fine.

5. kwk1 macrumors regular

kwk1

I got the phone a few days ago and tried to pair it with my BlueAnt ST3.
    It wouldn't work at first.
    I then cleared all the info from my previous phone and tried it again.
    The second time, it worked. Just not sure if the contacts transferred or not.
    I used it for a call, and it's a little quiet on my end, but atleast it works.

6. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I think he was trying to get at the same thing you were trying to get at. Nothing is 100% compatible, and a sample size of 1 (or 3) cannot be used to draw any reasonable conclusions. It for example took me about 30 tries to get my iPhone 4 to pair with my M3's Bluetooth, but other phones paired on the first try. Doesn't mean anything one way or another