iPhone bodyguards sold and put on in the mall

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Opie, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

Just a heads up for anyone in dallas the Stonebriar Mall has a booth and sells the bodyguards and apply them for you for 30 bucks. Great deal and they also do a great job.

2. Espo macrumors 6502

I'm no where near Dallas, but out of curiosity, how did they apply it? And wouldnt you have to wait a day atleast to confirm they did a great job considering the film takes a day to settle.

3. Opie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Opie

Well Espo they did a great job because there were no bubbles left after application. very good on the edges and no dust underneath. So no i dont need a day to see if they did a great job because i had it in my hand looking over every inch. They applied it just like they were supposed to. Like on the video. Any other questions?

4. GeneticFreak84 macrumors regular

Yes. I too am looking for a stand like this! Too bad I'm on the east coast. What do you think -- bodyguards or the Power Air Support case?

5. Opie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Opie

Man the bodyg stand did an awesome job. i got on their website and was gonna list the locations around US on this thread but i couldnt find any. I dont know anything about support case but the BG looks better than invis shield to me. I had invis shield on my first gen iphone. but it could be that this was done by people who actually knew what they were doing. They did mine and my wifes. I will post pics in a little bit.

6. Opie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Opie

The BodyGuardz on my phone. The booth in the mall did a great job.

Attached Files: