iPhone Boot Screen??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Elektroflux1528, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Elektroflux1528 macrumors newbie

Ok well I am getting an iPhone tomorrow. I have to unlock it via winpwn. I have a problem. Since when you use the winpwn it changes the logo of the start up. It's now a pinepple, does anyone have the png image of the original boot up of the iPhone? Also the recovery one as well.

Thanksss!!!!

2. max1018 macrumors member

max1018

I am a PwnageTool user, but I presume in WinPwn there is an advanced process. Look for the custom logos in that when you are Pwning.

3. calvy macrumors 65816

Me too. I want to get rid of that pineapple and have a regular Apple logo. Can anyone point us to the proper image, or do I have to make my own? Perhaps even something else?

4. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

i used winpwn on mine, and my boot screen is normal.

5. imfrog2002 macrumors 6502

If it's anything like pwnage for mac, there should be an advanced option. If so, there should be a setting in there. I had to do it to mine too. I couldn't stand the pineapple or Steve.

6. DN7335 macrumors 6502

You don't have to change the boot image, its an option on this screen. To undo what you've done, restore back to official firmware, then re-pwn with this option set correctly.

[​IMG]