iphone bootleg company fake sent me pictures of iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SAMTATSICPRO, Jun 14, 2007.

1. SAMTATSICPRO macrumors regular

I recently saw that this company was selling iphone online so i sent them a message saying it ws B.S. so here;s what they sent me:

Sure we can show you zome photos for your very unprofessional email. Your full of ••. Have a look at the photos. Now whos •• you son of a ••••. And even if you wanted one I'm making sure that your email address is blocked and our company won't sell you one.

The Zeluxury Team!

see for your self first bootleg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

3. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Does that phone(the copy) even turn on? It looks like the screen is a piece of paper that is colored in!

4. earnjam macrumors 6502a

earnjam

That thing is sick.

Screw Apple...I'm getting one from The Zeluxury Team!!!

5. Eric1285 macrumors 6502

Wow, that's a pretty mean email they sent. Would you mind if I posted this info on my blog? Just give me the name you'd like me to use as credit if it's okay.

6. SAMTATSICPRO thread starter macrumors regular

Basically, I emailed them about 2 days ago , I asked if they were real and that it seemed to fake to purchase one and that it was BS and they sent me those pictures, telling me they won't sell me one because I said it was B.S. LOL
    sooooo fakeeeee!!!!

7. applehero macrumors 6502

I agree, it looks like one of those fake display phones that stores have when they don't want you playing around with the real thing. Probably some early design unit that was fished out of a dumpster...

8. lancestraz macrumors 6502a

lancestraz

In the first picture you can clearly see the Apple logo and the word "iPhone".
    If it was fake it would say "Fake iPhone". You can't lie on the internet. Duh. :rolleyes:

9. Jayrod macrumors regular

This particular knock off has been floating around on the internet for a while. As far as I know it is still unconfirmed whether or not these will even be made available for sale. I can't imagine how it could be since there's about 87 copyright/patent infringements that you can spot on it. It doesn't even really look like the iPhone accept it kind of has the same shape. Who's willing to bet that this Zeluxury company is financially backed by Microsoft! The lengths Steve Ballmer will go to copy Apple...

10. tutubibi macrumors 6502a

tutubibi

That company was discussed earlier in this thread.

Now, that makes sense. They are selling real but fake iPHONE!

Clarification: "real fake iPHONE" = real device named iPHONE that looks like iPhone but is not real iPhone

11. Anonymous Freak macrumors 601

Anonymous Freak

They're hawking these on eBay...

eBay has a strict "no iPhone presales" policy, but there are still plenty of people trying to pre-sell them. Most are claiming to presell the real iPhone, but I have seen this exact phone as an 'iPhone' on eBay, too. I reported it as a fraud, I hope the user got banned.

12. Uptown710 macrumors member

The fact that it comes with a stylus is proof enough....I heard these things are all over HK

13. Silver-Fox macrumors 65816

Silver-Fox

14. ThomasShaped macrumors regular

Aren't Zeluxury lovely?

I emailed them..

I somehow don't think this is a real company..

15. tutubibi macrumors 6502a

tutubibi

Funny what a little google search can produce :D

Domain is registered 3 weeks ago and "about us" address is of the private house in Welland, Ontario. Won't go to names, but a simple Google search returns that the same person was previously selling "Louis Vuitton" handbags on zagahandbags.com.