iPhone Boxes lined up ver1-4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dsr1205, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

iPhone Boxes lined up. They just keep getting smaller! I always keep my boxes. Took with my 3GS while my iPhone 4 is Synching and waiting for activation.

Attached Files:

2. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. I wish they all still came with docks though...

EDIT: And I just noticed that the iP4 is the only box not sporting an actual size front image of the phone...

3. hippo206 macrumors 6502

hmmm... thats interesting that the box gets smaller lol.

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I wish I still had my boxes. Unfortunately, I sold each one with every upgrade to the next model. Nice pics.

5. a3silver macrumors member

less stuff in the box~

6. splashnader macrumors 6502a

splashnader

Yeah didn't they take the dock out on the 3G.

7. hippo206 macrumors 6502

I believe the 3g and 3gs had all the same stuff. The only phone that came with the dock was the first gen.

8. themadrussian macrumors regular

Original box was the best and the original iPhone was the best-looking phone, IMO. The new one is beautiful and I can't wait to get mine, but the original iPhone is just so beautifully simple.

That said, I never owned an original iPhone - I was stuck on Verizon until a month after the 3G came out. Since then I've had a 3G, 3GS, and soon a 4. I don't keep the boxes though - I sell the old phone.

And yeah, I love how they keep giving us less stuff. Original iPhone came with a Dock, a cloth, a SIM eject tool - we don't get any of those anymore. I have to use the screen cloth that came with my unibody/aluminum MacBook (I bet they don't give you those anymore either) to clean my phone. Oh well.

9. Dsr1205 thread starter macrumors 6502

if you bought a original iPhone and still have the dock, you can "mod" the white covering to work with your new iPhone. I did this with my dock and now it is duck tapped to my car. The audio out hooks into my car and i can stream pandora on the go or listen to my iPod, speakerphone is hit or miss because i haven't figured out a way to get the mic free. ill post pics later if anyone is interested. But basically ripped off the white covering, broke off the iPhone holding part, and put it back on. It exposes some metal stuff but works like a charm.

10. Nicklaus macrumors 6502

Nicklaus

Hey my iPhone 4 fits in my Original iPhone Dock!

11. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

Nice! Lol at least you won't have to purchase one now for $30!

12. themadrussian macrumors regular

WHAAAAAAA?

I may have to steal my friend's original dock, then...

13. Nicklaus macrumors 6502

Nicklaus

I was hoping it would. I wish they included them now but I paid $600 for that one and $300 for this one. For that difference I can buy a dock and wipey towel on my own.