Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jfreak623

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 26, 2007
Anybody else here that collects the boxes? I have saved all my iphone boxes from each model that has been released so far. I think it will be cool one day to look back at all of them and see how they changed, not to mention changed the cell phone industry.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Nope,

I only keep them around, so when I go to sell the phone at a later point, I have the package to stuff everything into it and mail it off to the new buyer.

Press22

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas
Where I can't find it

specs-box-20100607.jpg

WHM

macrumors regular
Feb 5, 2008
South
Nope,

I only keep them around, so when I go to sell the phone at a later point, I have the package to stuff everything into it and mail it off to the new buyer.

Same here......I also have an extra pair of ear pods..so when I sell I tell them ear pods never used in original packaging

ttech10

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2008
Nope,

Same here. I do have the small black box they send you a replacement phone in, though.

Eddyisgreat

macrumors 601
Oct 24, 2007
This thread is quickly becoming a casting call for a future episode of Hoarders.

those guys on hoarders just have a whole bunch of junk and oft make their living areas downright dangerous.

Apple fans will have old/classic apple gear cleaned up and restored to like new condition in glass cases on display, neat and tidy in a seperate room with bullet proof glass, lasers and all that.

Interstella5555

macrumors 603
Jun 30, 2008
Anybody else here that collects the boxes? I have saved all my iphone boxes from each model that has been released so far. I think it will be cool one day to look back at all of them and see how they changed, not to mention changed the cell phone industry.

ALL my electronics boxes:
NGC
PSP
Wii
iPod 40GB
iPod 80GB
MBP Rev A
PS2
PS3
iPhone 2G
iPhone 3G
*Space reserved for iPhone 4

Geckotek

macrumors G3
Jul 22, 2008
NYC
those guys on hoarders just have a whole bunch of junk and oft make their living areas downright dangerous.

Apple fans will have old/classic apple gear cleaned up and restored to like new condition in glass cases on display, neat and tidy in a seperate room with bullet proof glass, lasers and all that.

...says the future star of Hoarders episode 100 "High Tech Travesty!"

Roessnakhan

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2007
ABQ
Nope,

Exactly. Its surprising how it noticeably this increases your selling price.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.