iPhone Browser alternative on a mac?

sashie

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 9, 2009
Hong Kong
Hi guys, I will be completely switching over to mac in a few days when my new imac arrives... I've always synced my iphone with my computer and have always been using iphone browser..

I would like to know what are the alternatives to the iphone browser on the mac? and what programs do you guys normally use?

thanks a lot in advance <3 i really appreciate your help.

thelatinist

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2009
Connecticut, USA
Hi guys, I will be completely switching over to mac in a few days when my new imac arrives... I've always synced my iphone with my computer and have always been using iphone browser..

I would like to know what are the alternatives to the iphone browser on the mac? and what programs do you guys normally use?

The best way to sync your iPhone is using iTunes.

For browsing your file structure and uploading/downloading files on a jailbroken iPhone, you can either use SSH or iFile. iFile will let you browse the file structure from the phone itself and will allow you you to browse the file structure and upload/download files from any web browser on the same WiFi network using its built-in web server.

Comment

bschroed37

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2009

I really like iPhone Explorer. Its free and works great.

http://www.macroplant.com/iphoneexplorer/

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.