iPhone buggery: I've had all I can standz

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MrCheeto, Jan 10, 2011.

1. MrCheeto macrumors 68030

MrCheeto

Since upgrading to the iPhone 4 I've had these problems persistently nipping me in my only buttox'. The iPod functionality is nearly shot because the iPhone's lack of ripe spankenz.

I, for one, recall the days when a good whoop in the a** would set any VCR, tube, or cassette player back into submissive servitude. It's just... gadgets these days... no respect for their over-expecting draconian overlords. I whooped on my Wii the other day as a preemptive measure, and I was glad I did as it, sure enough, decided to no longer read discs.

Any-who, here is my list of iPhone behavior that ******* a ***** **** topping on the **** sundae.

1. Album art of newly added albums/songs does not appear until the phone is restarted. Come on, I gotta restart my iPhone every time I add music? Cheh, right!

2. Songs begin at random play-times when selected. It seems that when Shuffle is on and I play a song that has a play time that is not 0:00, that setting will be applied to all subsequent songs. I begin Long Time by Boston long after the a**-dragging time-pillaging intro. It's set to play at 2:21. So if I play this song (with Shuffle on) it will then cause every subsequent song to begin playing at 2:21.

3. Yeh, and this one, this last one I'm about to lay out is simpleh...
    W...TF
    [​IMG]

When I paste an address into Maps to search, I can not paste any subsequent addresses. I must quit and then start Maps...
    [​IMG]

So...any can help? Pleece, pleece help meh?

[​IMG]

2. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

"Russian parts, American parts, they're all made in China!"

3. MrCheeto thread starter macrumors 68030

MrCheeto