iPhone Bumper + iPhone Socks

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by daitalianjob, Jun 26, 2010.

1. daitalianjob macrumors regular

i just ordered a set of the iPod (iPhone) socks made by Apple and I am also awaiting the arrival of my white bumper and I gotta admit, I'm pretty excited to get them both. It's gonna be pretty awesome putting my Black iPhone with the White Bumper in the Gray sock :D:apple::D

2. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

3. ABG macrumors 6502

I'm considering it - I have the bumper (only so I can use the phone as a phone), so now my old 3G leather pouch won't work.

I have a nasty feeling its not going to be easy to find a case which will protect the phone and let me keep the bumper on. :rolleyes:

4. mikeabbz macrumors member

5. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

sure this is a photoshopped picture but its how it will look when it comes in

Attached Files:

6. ttate90303 macrumors regular

Because of the tackiness of the rubber material you can pull the iPod sock on but it will take a bit of tugging of each side to get it up over the iPhone and bumper. And pulling it off is also this same challenge. Not an ideal combo. Works, but painstaking process.

7. daitalianjob thread starter macrumors regular

Gotta disagree there. The bumper isn't tacky plastic n the sides are smooth so it can easily slide in and out of a pocket so I highly doubt that it won't easily slide out of the sock if a pocket is no issue :)

8. d.shorty1 macrumors member

i did :D

(rephrase) I am..when it arrives