iPhone buying advice

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by macgeek77, Apr 4, 2008.

1. macgeek77 macrumors regular

Hello all! I had a question about buying an iPhone. I have been waiting since September to get my iPhone. At first I wanted a larger size than 8 gigs. The 16 GB came out! Then, upon hearing about 3G, I thought I should wait for that. There is also talk of the iPhone having two cameras (one for video chats i suppose)? Anyway, I am curious to know people's opinions about either buying an iPhone now, or waiting for the next major update. Frankly, I am a little tired of waiting, but don't want to have old technology. Any thoughts would be much appreciated! Thanks!

2. zainjetha macrumors 6502a

It is definitely worth waiting for 3G especially if you find yourself browsing the net alot on the go.. EDGE is a little slow...

This next iPhone update will be brilliant and is absolutely worth wait, could be days, weeks or months... I reckon some significant hardware updates might take place such as GPS or a better camera.Dont succumb to the pressure from yourself wantin to buy the current iPhone... Wait and your patience will be rewaded.