iPhone calendar alerts problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by justagrl95, Sep 10, 2007.

1. justagrl95 macrumors newbie

I've been noticing a weird problem with my calendar alerts lately. I'll set up an appointment with the 1st alert for 1 day before the event, and the 2nd alert for 30 minutes before the event. Then, I'll view this event later (after the event date/time has passed usually) and those alerts have been flipped to show the 1st alert for 30 minutes before the event and the 2nd alert for 1 day before the event. I realize this shouldn't concern me for events that have passed, but some of these are recurring events so this messes the alerts up for the next occurrence of this event. Has anyone else noticed this with their calendar events? I can't really find a pattern to this. It does not seem to happen with all of my events; just some of them. ??

2. justagrl95 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, I guess this original "problem" is not really a problem at all. I assumed (dangerous to do, right?) that the 2nd alert would only occur AFTER the 1st alert. That's why I was concerned that the alerts were getting flipped around. I have tested this, and it seems that it doesn't matter. However, I am still having some problems. Some of my alerts seem to be completely disappearing. I also had some calendar events suddenly reappear on my iPhone after syncing with my computer last night and those events were NOT on my computer's calendar (Outlook). (I had added them to my iPhone and deleted them from my iPhone all since my last sync with iTunes.) Anyone having THESE problems?