iPhone calendar and OS X calendar not syncing correctly!?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Fallinangel, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Fallinangel macrumors regular

Fallinangel

Hello MacRumors,

When I sync my iPhone 4S from iTunes, it won't update the changes I've made to the calendar on my iMac.
    For instance, deleted events still appear in the calendar app on my iPhone.
    I've gone through the syncing options, but I'm absolutely clueless to what causes the malfunction.

I just sync between my computer and the iPhone. I haven't enabled any web accounts, like Google Cal oder iCloud.
    All the desired calendars are checked in iTunes.
    I've even tried the to "replace information on this iPhone" function, which should have resolved the issue, but didn't.

Both calendars should always be the same, since I write most entries on the go. However, I prefer to do bigger edits in OS X, with a real keyboard.

Any ideas?

2. AppleFreak29 macrumors newbie

iCloud

Try syncing using iCloud. I never have any issues using iCloud with iCal syncing to mobile devices. Mine currently sync between my MacBook Pro, iPhone, and iPad. When changes are made I can see updates within seconds of opening the application. (Depending on the internet connection)

3. PapaLambie macrumors newbie

I do have problems getting my iCloud calendars to sync from my iPhone5, iPad and my MacBook. Sometimes they sync, sometime they don't. Any ideas?

4. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

You could use a Google account just for calendars.