iphone calendar app not syncing with ME

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by steveca, Aug 28, 2008.

1. steveca macrumors 6502

hi there. i have an iphone 2G and a me subscription. now everything looks as if it is working well... contacts synchronize well, mail the same etc etc etc. the problem is in the calendar app. if i add an event or anything including a new calendar it simply wont add to the iphone.

as a matter of fact i have completely different calendars on my iphone then on my me calendar or ical... any ideas?

can i reset the calendar app on my iphone. i already tried disconnecting and reconnecting to the me service...

2. steveca thread starter macrumors 6502

ooops sorry guys but it just worked.

if anyone has the same problem: i simply added a new event from the iphone and it actually didnt add anything but somehow all my calendars are now in sync :confused:

thanks everybody

3. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Don't you love those epiphany moments...thanks for the troubleshooting though. :D (I signed up for the trial me...and haven't tried syncing yet.)

4. steveca thread starter macrumors 6502

yeah i do love those moments... however apple really needs to get this syncing more polished. i just got my iphone 2.0 (unlocked cause in Malta we still dont have it officially) and it is crashing a lot, even with casual browsing