iphone Calendar off by 1 hour -- LATE not early

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sheena243, Nov 1, 2010.

1. sheena243 macrumors newbie

I use MobileMe to sync my iphone, ipad and macbook pro. In the last couple of weeks, I've been noticing that my appointments on my iphone are off by an hour... showing up 1 hour later than entered. So a 10 a.m. appointment shows up as 11 a.m. on the phone. It is showing correctly as 10 a.m. on MobileMe as well as the macbook pro and the ipad.

I turned off timezone support, deleted the mobileme sync, restarted, retried, did most everything I could think of to do -- and it's still off.

Spoke to the Apple Store and they told me about the bug that's hit Europe to do with making appointments 1 hour earlier. But mine is the opposite. Perhaps it's the same bug -- perhaps it's not. Anyone have any solutions? They don't seem to have anything right now. Thanks!

2. Antitorque macrumors member

I have a similar problem. My Alarm set at 7:00 am rings at 6:00am This started Sunday Morning, two days in a row now. It's like the Alarms clock is on Standard time and the iPhone's clock is on Daylight Savings. Maybe this will fix itself when we turn the clocks back.

3. akasch macrumors regular

I have the same problem and its really screwing me over, because it goes off too early then I go back to bed and miss class.