iphone calendar

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rising j, Oct 16, 2008.

1. rising j macrumors member

Is there a way to set a default to certain type of alert when inputting events on the iphone calendar? Everytime I input an event through the phone, I am finding myself having to manually set the alert.

I can set this default alert on my ical on my computer, and now all events result in a alert both on my computer and iphone (when synched through mobileme or usb).

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. angemon89 macrumors 68000

angemon89

No, I'm pretty sure that's not possible, only possible in iCal. That would be a nice feature to have though.

3. rising j thread starter macrumors member

sometimes I can be so amazed at the features that I accidently discover on the iphone, and other times so disappointed that something so common (atleast it was on my Treo) is nowhere to be found...:confused:

4. xmichaelm macrumors newbie

Quick Event

The "Quick Event" app is a good start...

5. littledigger macrumors regular

littledigger

And why is there still no week view on the iphone? :confused:

6. nileSF macrumors newbie

Awesome!

This is exactly what I was looking for! The Quick Event app is simple, but will save me from missing critical appointments if (when) I forget to set a reminder.

Thanks Michael.

7. anishdundoo macrumors newbie

Figured it out

Hook up the google calendar through an exchange. This way the default alert on your desktop calendar will show on it after u put and event and then just wait for the reading on the top of the phone to complete. U will notice that now u will automatically have that alert in there