iPhone came back from comma!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ivnds, Oct 5, 2007.

1. ivnds macrumors 6502

ivnds

Ok, so i guess some of you have been following my posts on my frozen iphone. I was gonna try downgrading the phone to 1.0.1 to try getting it back, so i got it out of the drawer connected to itunes and tried to restore to 1.0.1 didnt work since it didnt want to go into restore mode, i went ahead with the att activation and canceled a few steps after, then just left it there.

After like 5 minutes the phone unfroze and im using it again!!! im so scared though i dont want it to die again, its activated and has the installer app again but its got the att sim in it and wifi is off im scared of turning it on. im just happy i can use it as an ipod and calculator. I want it to work though, fully, so i need to know if theres a way to re-lock it, one that doesnt include SSH since i think i cant use wifi. thanks in advance for the info. :eek:

2. macduke macrumors 603

macduke

...I don't see what punctuation has to do with anything? lol

3. ivnds thread starter macrumors 6502

ivnds

oh shoot!, sorry mi native language isn't english so yeah :confused:, any help onsending apps to the phone via usb?

edit: can't change the title, shoot.

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

I just hope that I can get mine back from the semicolon.... 1.1.1 is a dastardly little punctuation...

5. ivnds thread starter macrumors 6502

ivnds

Was your phone bricked aswell with the update? my phones not any better, i took the sim out and cant turn on wifi because itl freeze so its like 30% functional at this point, at least till they crack 1.1.1 or I find a way to flash the baseband with no wifi.