iPhone camera in action

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hatcher146, Jun 28, 2007.

1. hatcher146 macrumors 6502

here is a review...dont know if anyone has seen it...and some people were wondering that they have yet to see the iPhones camera in action...well at the very end of this review it show's it in action!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki-lSE4KNRQ

2. cmschmidt macrumors 6502

is it just me that freaking hates that all these video reviewers are using their thumbs (the fattest, and probably least accurate finger) to use the phone? it just frustrates me.

3. ventro macrumors 6502a

Just this guy. He looks like he has parkinsons or something. Maybe he's just nervous.

4. SheriffParker macrumors 6502a

SheriffParker

Wow, for a "Technology Reporter" it looks like that iPhone is pwning his finger dexterity. His thumbs are shaking, and he punches the thing like three times for every touch. What a clumsy goofball. iPhone would look much better if someone a bit more graceful was using it. Its like he thinks tapping on it harder is going to make it push buttons better. That really annoyed me.

5. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

i'm sure he was just nervous... no big deal.

decent review though.

6. rstansby macrumors 6502

I think they are trying to keep their hand from blocking the view of the screen, so that you can see what is happening when they press a key.

7. Rojo macrumors 65816

Rojo

Argh! The camera part was only like a second. Hard to see, but it looks like the button to take a picture really is on the screen, and it's not (temporarily) the home button like I hoped.
    Seems awkward, but oh well.