iPhone Camera Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Scoutamus, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Scoutamus macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5274d Safari/7534.48.3)

I was wondering if anyone knew how to help me with this issue i have of my iPhone camera. Im running iOS 5 beta 4 and whenever i click on the camera app and try to take a photo, the app crashe's. Every single time. Also,
    whenever i try to take a picture using the button from the lock screen, it crashes. The photo app also crashes on startup so i can't view my photos. If anyone knows how to fix this, please help. Thanks!

2. enoC macrumors 6502

enoC

Well... It is a beta. But you could try putting the iPhone in DFU-Mode, restore with beta 5 and set it up as new.

3. Scoutamus thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5274d Safari/7534.48.3)

Ok thanks! But do you know of any other way i could fix this without using a computer? Im currently on vacation and don't have access to my computer.