iPhone Camera/Video Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Chris092881, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Chris092881 macrumors 6502

What do you guys use, payed or free, as your main camera/video app? I'd prefer an app that does both. Or do you just stick with the stock app?

2. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

I have several different ones for both camera and video
    But I usually just use the stock app

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

4. corvus32 macrumors 6502a

The stock camera app.

I'll switch to Camera Awesome if I need continuous shooting or anti-shake. It's free, does video, and has some other cool features.

5. benlinus121 macrumors newbie

Camera Plus Pro is the essential video camera app for iOS. The video recording is quite advanced. The app features exposure adjustment (while recording video), zooming, pause support, easy tagging, front/back camera switching (one mode per video), video filters, time lapse support, and geo tagging. The app can also can upload videos to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. The app can mail videos and sync with your built in camera roll. Currently there is no batch upload feature for videos. The app lets you capture amazing looking video that surpasses the built in camera app. If you need to capture video on your iOS device, there is no better app.

6. mapledress macrumors regular

I use the stock camera app too, but Camera Awesome looks quite good. Thanks for sharing. I will download it on my iPhone to have a try.

7. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Jailbreak and use CameraTweak.

8. Chris092881 thread starter macrumors 6502

You sold me. Just bought the app. Thanks for the heads up.

9. zoora macrumors newbie

Just yesterday I've found a great Vine-like app. This is the first video app that makes me want to create short clips with my iPhone. I've so far never used the camera app to make videos. But this app is just great. And BTW ... no more vertical videos ;)

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-the-cut/id656693558?mt=8

10. nyjets macrumors member

Im very into photography so I've tested a ton of the apps and I use KitCam as my main one now for both camera and video. Lots of great filters that you choose before taking a picture and can always have set (also can use filters when shooting video). And there are tons of great post-processing editing tools.

11. Warcake macrumors regular

i second this. KitCam is just a complete and solid picture/video taking app. i got mine for 1.99, but its on sale now for .99..

12. YooperHunter macrumors newbie

For the most part, stock app. Unless I am going a time lapse or a special timer pic.