iPhone canceled... apple email excuse blames AT&T

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by shagthedrummer, Jun 21, 2010.

1. shagthedrummer macrumors newbie

shagthedrummer

so I got an email from Apple just now saying the reason they canceled my iPhone order was because there was a problem with my AT&T account. The email said to call AT&T to resolve the issue and re-order. Just called AT&T and they said there is nothing wrong with my account and to contact Apple. WHAT THE HELL!!!

2. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

I think that.....

There are several recent threads on this. You may want to look into those and see what everyone is saying.

3. Munitalp macrumors 65816

Same thing happened to two of my iPhone orders a few days ago, as well as many other peoples. It seems the cause was that there were numerous orders in their system, and it causes it to deny the upgrade.

4. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

but them on at the same time and watch them argue

5. shagthedrummer thread starter macrumors newbie

shagthedrummer

ok so AT&T just connected me to an Apple rep and she said they canceled my order because AT&T denied it. WHAT? AT&T just told me there was nothing wrong. I asked her why everyone is passing the buck? I told her I ordered two and Apple only canceled 1. If it was AT&T's fault why not cancel both? She had no good excuse for that and said she would have a super call me within 24 hours. Fight on!