iPhone Case for $.01?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scarboy6693, Aug 10, 2010.

1. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

I came across this Website - Defaultcase.com, they basically make what looks like Form Fitting iPhone 4 and 3GS Cases. They look pretty promising so I bought a Red one for my iPhone 4. They are listed as $.01 but they do charge $3.99 for Shipping, so the total cost comes out to $4. I'll put up a review of the case once it arrives.

Here's the Link to the Website
    Defaultcase.com

Their YouTube Channel
    youtube.com/user/defaultcase

2. ipadder macrumors regular

Eh if you're willing to wait, you can get one from Hong Kong for a little less. This isn't a case they designed but they bought in Bulk from China.

I checked out the Ryactive site (same group of people) and it seems like it's a bunch of friends trying to make a new startup. well best of luck to them.

3. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Hmm, okay. I'll put up some pictures and everything once i receive it in the mail. I also got in Touch with the Founder and I do some case reviews on youtube, he sent me the entire Lineup for free, all the 3GS and 4 Cases. I might give the 3GS out to people, since I cant use them.

my channel - techdude6693

4. Deno52 macrumors newbie

Problem with .01 cent iPhone case

I love the case one cent case, but problem has come up. I have a iPhone 4 and when I use the flash on the camera the case which is orange turns my picture very orange. I test this by removing the case and taking the same picture and no orange. I put on a black Speck case from apple no difference. This bums me out I like the case other than that well made but a definite problem. :cool: